Vinodagro respects the privacy of it’s users and is committed to protect it in all respects. The information about the user as collected by Vinodagro is: (a) information supplied by users and (b) information automatically tracked while navigation (Information).
By using Vinodagro’s website or its services, you consent to collection, storage, and use of the personal information you provide (including any changes thereto as provided by you) for any of the services that we offer.
- To avail certain sites / services on our websites, users are required to provide certain personal information for the registration process viz a) your name, b) email address etc. The Information as supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you the most user-friendly experience. We may also require your contact addresses.
- All required information is service dependent and Vinodagro may use the above said User information to maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services.
- Such information will not be considered as sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force.
- To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user’s individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalized Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
- Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data — such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
LINK TO THIRD PARTY SITES
- When we present information to our advertisers — to help them understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our website — it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site. When you register with Vinodagro, we contact you from time to time about updation of our content to provide the users such features that we believe may benefit you.
Vinodagro shares the sensitive personal information to any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the User only in the following limited circumstances :
- When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offences. These disclosures are made in good faith and belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use Vinodagro’s websites, we make good faith efforts to provide you, as and when requested by you, with access to your personal information and shall further ensure that any personal information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient shall be corrected or amended as feasible, subject to any requirement for such personal information or sensitive personal data or information to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes. We ask individual users to identify themselves and the information requested to be accessed, corrected or removed before processing such requests, and we may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes), or for which access is not otherwise required. In any case where we provide information access and correction, we perform this service free of charge, except if doing so would require a disproportionate effort. Because of the way we maintain certain services, after you delete your information, residual copies may take a period of time before they are deleted from our active servers and may remain in our backup systems.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
- All information gathered on Vinodagro is securely stored within the Vinodagro controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- In the event you have any grievance relating to the processing of information provided by you, you may contact our Grievance Officer at or write at the following address:
Plot No. 1, V.K.I Area, Khara, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334601
We request you to please provide the following information in your complaint :
- Identification of the information provided by you.
- Clear statement as to whether the information is personal information or sensitive personal information.
- Your address, telephone number or e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
- We respect your privacy. We do not share or sell personal information about visitors and subscribers with other companies.
When and what information do we collect?
- We collects basic information required to service your requests, including your name, mailing address, email and phone number. This information is gathered when you purchase products/gift certificates, or sign up for email notifications. Your card information is requested only when you place an order and is submitted via the highest level of encryption to ensure the greatest amount of safety and security.
- When you browse our website, we also use ‘cookies’ or bits of tracking data to gather information about your preferences. This includes your internet service provider’s address and your clicks and activity on our website. We do not trace this information to individual customers.
- Vinodagro stores the first 6 and last 4 digits of your card number in a secure and encrypted manner. The first 6 digits (also known as the Bank Identification Number) are used to identify the bank name and country where your card was issued. The first 6 and last 4 digits are together used for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
Why do we collect this information?
The primary reason we gather information is for order processing, shipping and customer service. For example, we may contact you to provide an update on your order, information regarding the shipping status or to clarify questions related to your order. We also use this information to improve our products, services, website content and navigation.
What steps do we take to ensure security when shopping online?
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of secure socket layer (SSL) technology. The secure socket layer (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we have employed reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies.
Do we share your information with other companies?
We respects that you do not want your personal information shared with other companies. Therefore, the information which you provide will only be used for your intended purpose and to complete your online purchase. We do not share or sell your information with any other company. On a time to time basis we may share offers with you that we feel will be beneficial for you.